Chocolatey, fruity, crispy, chewy, classic, inventive—there’s a foolproof recipe for the perfect treat for everyone in this cookie recipe book.
• Introduces innovative baking techniques
• Includes an entire chapter dedicated to Kieffer’s “pan banging” technique that ensures crisp edges and soft centers for the most delicious cookies
• Nearly every cookie dough recipe is accompanied by a photograph.
Dessert recipes range from the Classic Chocolate Chip made three different ways, brownies, and blondies that reflect a wide range of flavors and global inspiration.
• Highly giftable with a textured case and a ribbon marker
• Recipes include Marshmallow Peanut Butter Brownies, Olive Oil Sugar Cookies with Blood Orange Glaze, Red Cherry Cheesecake Swirl, and Pan-Banging Ginger Molasses, mores Cookies, Snicker doodles, and more
• A great pick for the home baker in search of a new bake sale recipe or someone who just loves cookies.